Comments local_offer Recipes
Ketogenic, Gluten Free
2 Cups Almond flour
1/4 Cup Coconut flour
2/3 Cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 Tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
1/2 Cup Vegan butter
4 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Low-Carb Sweetener Alternative
1 Tsp Espresso powder
1 1/2 cups Cashew milk
SweetWell Meringue Bites of your choice for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a stand mixer add the vegan butter, eggs and sweetener and beat well. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and baking powder and mix on low speed. Add the cashew milk and beat on medium speed until you have a smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into a line down. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes. Remove and cool. Use a circle cutter to cut cake into circles.
5. To assemble mini cakes, place one cake circle on a small plate. Top with keto icing. Place cake circle on top. Spread icing all over the cake and add meringues all around the cake. Enjoy!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Whether you’re off to school this year or you have a child who is, learn how to stay safe this school year with these 5 tips to help you avoid getting sick!
Drink Lots of Water: Water helps your body to flush out toxins and helps keep you hydrated, so that your body can fight off any potential infection. Make sure to pack a water bottle in your school bag, to ensure you’re drinking enough water during the school day -- and add some unsweetened flavour drops if you find drinking more water challenging!
Take a Multivitamin: Being deficient in crucial vitamins and minerals can suppress your immune system, making you more vulnerable to getting sick. Taking an Everyday Multivitamin can help ensure your body is working it’s best! Available in men’s, women’s, and kids.
Pack Healthy Snacks: Fill your lunchbox with healthy snacks, made from fruits & vegetables! Fruits & vegetables are packed with Vitamin C and antioxidants that can help boost your immune system and keep your body working its best! Snack on gummies, bars, crackers, and bites made with real, organic fruits and vegetables!
Get a Good Night's Sleep: Lack of sleep can weaken your immune system, making your body vulnerable to germs and viruses. Ensure that you are turning off all electronics an hour before going to bed and getting a full 8 hours of rest. If you have trouble falling asleep, drinking a calming nighttime tea can also help you to relax and fall asleep sooner!
Carry the Essentials On You: Be prepared for school by carrying around hand sanitizer, and having Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Throat Spray on hand for when you feel that slight tingle in your throat starting.