If you're looking for something warm and comforting, this soup will do the trick. With a special vegan broth and lots of hearty vegetables, it’s a great meal for the cold winter months and has all the comfort you crave!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- Begin by frying the onions on a pan with olive oil for 5 mins until soft.
- In a heatproof jug/mug mix together the chicken stock and boiling water until dissolved.
- Then add the carrots, peas, stock, lemon juice and chopped kale to the onions and simmer for 15 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- Remove 1/2 of the veg from the pan and set aside. Remove the soup from the heat and blend until smooth.
- Add the veg back to the soup and mix.
- Finally, serve with a slice of toasted sourdough and enjoy!
Recipe by Leena Abd El Ghani